The situation with COVID-19 spread is very dynamic. We continue to take steps, in accordance with guidance provided by the Gonverment and World Health Organization. Please chceck this page for the updates.
25th March 2020
Following current COVID19 Government guidelines, from today on, we will only be providing emergency cover and essential repairs. When the restrictions begin to lift, we will prepare a prioritised plan to get all services up to date.
In the meantime, please remember about daily and weekly routines to ensure efficient and safe running of your compressed air system.
18th March 2020
Dear Clients and Friends,
With the current outbreak of Covid-19 affecting everyone’s private and professional lives at the moment, we’d like to start this message by sending our best wishes and good health to you and your family.
We would also like to assure you that for Team Air Power it’s business as usual. Our operations will change behind the scenes to reflect the current situation, but it won’t affect our outstanding service.
Some things never change:
We are aware that many of you are beginning to rise towards the peak of your production demand, and we are here for you!
- Our team of 8 engineers is ready to support you at any time;
- Our 24/7 call out service is in operation as usual – 24/7;
- Our backup fleet (including oil-free solutions) is ready to hit the road whenever you are;
- Our stock is probably the largest in NI and ROI – machines from 4kW to 290kW in stock ready to go;
- Our sales team is ready to help you (remotely and on-site if required).
Safety measures for challenging times:
We are doing everything we can to support our customers and protect our team.
- Most of our office staff is working remotely ensuring continuous support online;
- We have implemented additional safety measures for all office-based staff and for engineer site visits, and we will ask our customers to cooperate with us to safeguard public health;
- We have stocked up our stores with an additional stock of parts and equipment to ensure there is no interruption to our supply chain for the coming months ahead;
- Our staff is instructed to self-isolate if they have any coronavirus symptoms;
- Our dedicated team is reviewing the situation daily to adapt to any sudden changes.
Take a bow:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our staff whose work is not suitable for remote arrangements. Engineers and Service Department: Gary, Richard, Graeme, Steve, Joe, Eoin, Donal, Tony, Matt & Pierse - you are making it all happen. Thank you for all of your effort.
By taking all these steps, we hope to ensure we can continue to deliver high standards of support and customer service. You can always count on us.
On behalf of Team Air Power, thank you for your continued business with us and we wish you good health and fortune to make it through these challenging times.